OCERGY Open Positions
Ocergy’s mission is to develops Sustainable Offshore Solutions that contribute to solving climate change by reducing our carbon footprint while enabling the harvesting of renewable energies.
Ocergy is a technology developer in the floating offshore wind space. The team is split over both the US and Europe, with strong presence in California and the South of France.
The company was founded in 2019 and has currently a staff of 15 and is expected to continue its growth over the next few years
Our team shares a common vision: We strive to create value by:
- Achieving industry recognition in successful project execution
- Developing sustainable technologies
- Bringing renewable resources into our energy mix
- Adopting green principles in our activities
Our success will be the success of a a colossal new sustainable industry and will open an era of responsible and renewable development of the earth ocean resources
Our work environment
Ocergy is a young startup with the aim to become one of the leaders in the offshore renewable space. Founded by very experienced industry veterans, the team is looking for talented and passionate individuals that want to participate in ensuring that our global energy generation will come from zero-emission sources before the mid-century..
The technologies developed by Ocergy are innovative and relevant to rapidly expanding global floating wind market.
Ocergy’s staff is chosen carefully to ensure the team is talented and coherent, and excited to work together. The company is virtual, with everyone working remote. We have flexible schedules and hours to adapt to our global presence and clients.
Why join us?
Ocergy is proud of fostering a culture of performance which means we seek to recruit people who are not only technically competent but also globally minded, innovative, and able to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to support our success as a company. Employing the best professionals from the widest pool of talent possible is at the heart of our strategy, which includes delivering an excellent quality of service to our clients worldwide. Ocergy is committed to develop an inclusive culture, highlighting diversity and supporting the career progression of all its employees.
The job profile
- Full time opportunity
- Flexible location, either in the US or in France. Employment type in accordance with country of residence
- Telecommuting expected, with some travel to meet with team.
- Entry to intermediate position
Role and responsibilities
- Manage day to day financial activities of both the US and French companies of the Ocergy group.
- Interface with CEO/CFO and financial consultants
- Prepare budgets for each group, compare actuals against budgets
- Prepare and track invoices
- Prepare and report monthly PnL and balance Sheet.
- University or Engineering school degree from a top institution with background in Math, Physics, Finance
- MBA or École de commerce.
- Entry level to 2-5 years analyst in company finance.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert knowledge in Excel, scripting, and data base
- Knowledge of financial modeling and reporting
- Fluent in English & French
- Candidate must be efficient, proactive, well organized and have high attention to details
- Candidate should demonstrate some degree of autonomy to be able to respond in a timely fashion to urgent requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure, very thorough mind and capacity for synthesizing
If you have 1-3 years of experience in finance and want to apply your skills to further offshore renewable energies, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
Full time remote working position.
Remuneration commensurate with experience, with full benefit package.
Send resume and letter of motivation to: email@example.com