Ocergy, Inc., is looking for a Data Analyst to spearhead its data analysis activities.
The Data Analyst will focus on:
- Applying statistical and data science methods to interpret data and analyze results.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality on large scale data collection from offshore floaters.
- Implementing and validating tools to filter and “clean” large amount of measurement data.
- Creating, maintaining and interpreting automated performance reports.
- Creating and validating numerical tools and platforms to manage, process, store and display measured physical data from ocean buoys.
In the course of the job, the Data Analyst may support the following activities:
- Processing of imaging from video recordings of offshore assets and operations.
- Development of AI protocols to enhance data analysis and data collection.
- Supporting the engineering design teams by developing data mining and machine learning tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level analyst, with the potential for fast career evolution. Future responsibilities may include:
- Lead technology development projects focused on digitalization of offshore assets.
- Integrate the engineering team of offshore projects, to deliver digitalized floating solutions for offshore wind farm management.
- Interface with hardware engineering.
- Management of contractors for implementation of data management and visualization.
This is a full-time remote position. For entry-level candidates, the preferred location is in the San Francisco Bay Area. All employees have access to an office if desired. Career development opportunities available.
Salary commensurate with experience 70-100k.
Full benefit package includes Healthcare, Dental, 401(k), PTO, etc.