OCERGY is committed to develop sustainable offshore solutions that contribute to solving climate change by reducing our carbon footprint while enabling the harvesting of renewable energy.
OCERGY aims to be a healthy workplace without any injury to personnel or damage to facilities or to the environment.
To achieve our HSE goals, OCG employees and contractors shall follow the principles listed below:
– Create a pleasant working climate that protects the health and safety of all persons engaged in or affected by our activities and protect the environment
– Work together in a safe and environmentally-friendly manner, in compliance with HSE regulations and clients HSE requirements
– Be responsible, eliminate or reduce risk of injury through design, improvement or lessons learnt.
– Speak up and stop to work if conditions are considered unsafe
– Value good HSE performance
The compliance with this policy is the responsibility of OCG management, employees and contractors.
The HSE policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate for OCERGY and satisfies all applicable requirements, including those of ISO14001.