- 2-5 years industry experience minimum
- Minimum Master of Science in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of OrcaFlex or similar time-domain tools
- Proficiency with Python, Matlab-like programs, and other coding languages
- Familiarity with offshore wind industry standards for floating structures as well as with general class rules for offshore structures, and experience with design certification
If you want to join a talented team and apply your skills to further offshore renewable energies, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
Full time remote working position.
Remuneration commensurate with experience, with full benefit package